January 26, 2021
Thursday, January 28 | PE and private capital: US legislative and regulatory outlook (11 am ET)
Please join us for a timely discussion of recent industry trends and the outlook for legislative and regulatory changes relevant to private equity (PE) and alternative funds, transactions and portfolio companies. Our panel of professionals will discuss recent IRS guidance on carried interest and the interest expense limitation rules.
- Legislative and tax policy update — An update on the latest developments in Washington, including WCEY's viewpoint on likely legislative scenarios and President Biden's regulatory and administrative agenda for the first 100 days and beyond
- Carried interest — Analysis of final carried interest regulations and their expected implications to PE funds, general partner structures, and PE fund professionals
- Interest limitation rules — Examination of interest expense limitation final regulations and their effects on the use of leverage on PE fund and portfolio company structures, and related tax reporting
- Potential impact on transactions — Cash tax, modelling, and industry sector deal flow ramifications for funds, portfolio companies, and management companies
- Radar screen — A rapid-fire overview of relevant emerging macro tax trends and other developments
Date: Thursday, 28 January 2021
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EST New York
Registration: View archive here.
- Gerald Whelan, Principal; EY US Private Equity Tax Technical Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
Learn about and register for Thought Center webcasts
You can learn about and register for any Thought Center webcast here.