August 2, 2022
EY publication highlights 2022 Q2 tax policy developments across the Americas
The second quarter of 2022 ushered in several significant tax policy developments across the Americas. The attached Americas Tax Policy Update highlights the top tax policy developments from April through June 2022.
Highlights in this edition include:
- Argentina's proposed "windfall income tax"
- Brazil's proposal for a new transfer pricing system
- Canada's Budget Implementation Act, 2022, No. 1
- Chile's recently proposed tax reform
- US legislative developments, including the latest on budget reconciliation
For additional information concerning this Alert, please contact:
|Ernst & Young's Center for Tax Policy|
| • Cathy Koch, Americas Tax Policy Leader (email@example.com)|
Americas Tax Policy Update Q2 2022