January 14, 2024
EY Podcast: Weekly US international cross-border taxation news for week ending 12 January 2024
EY's Spotlight podcast is a review of the week's major US international tax-related developments. Highlights of this week's edition include:
- US Congress returns from recess, government spending and possible tax package on the agenda
- IRS to release CAMT package shortly
- Treasury official offers US position on BEPS Pillar One
- OECD Working Paper addresses global minimum tax and MNE taxation
- EY releases 2024 International Tax and Transfer Pricing Survey, respondents say BEPS 2.0 project expands risk of double taxation
The podcast is available here.
Register for this weekly podcast on Apple Podcasts here.